Water damage is one of the most common problems that San Diego area residents experience in their homes. A leaking water pipe can quickly discharge a significant amount of water – damaging carpets, flooring, drywall, furniture and other household items. The longer the water sits, the more likely other problems can arise such as mold and mildew
. Whatever the source, you need help fast. At Paul Davis, that help is just a click or phone call away. Call Paul! (858) 560-0444
At Paul Davis Restoration of San Diego, our technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration. We also provide mold removal and remediation
. We use scientific methods and special equipment to dry carpet, padding, hardwood floors and walls – with less need for demolition and reconstruction
. What has taken weeks to repair in the past, Paul Davis, in most cases, can dry out in as little as 3 days.
Water damage can come from many sources, including:
Why Paul Davis?
- Heavy rain, floods, snow, ice dams, leaking roof and other weather-related events
- Broken water pipes and lines from washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers and other appliances
- Bath tub, sink and toilet overflows
- Result of major fire extinguishing efforts
- We get your property back to normal fast. Many water damage jobs require no demolition to repair and our innovative drying methods mean most projects are completed in a few days instead of weeks.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can clean and restore the contents of your home (e.g., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim, making things easier for you.
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the water damage. At Paul Davis Restoration of San Diego, we have the experience, compassion, and knowledge to do just that.
We assist the following communities with water damage emergencies: all cities In San Diego County.